Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
With the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences you have a wide range of opportunities to study, intern, research, and volunteer abroad or virtually.
- Study – Take courses that apply to your degree with short-term or semester long programs.
- Intern – Build your resume with international work experience with global agricultural businesses and organizations.
- Research – Conduct research with international organizations or independently and gain hands-on experience in the world’s top labs.
- Service-Learning – Make an impact by volunteering with international organizations in various fields including community health, youth development, animal welfare, and many more.
- Virtual – Create connections with international peers through virtual study, intern, research, and service-learning international programs.
Questions to Ask:
For your Academic Advisor:
- What classes do I have to complete on campus?
- What core or major requirements can I complete abroad?
- What remaining prerequisites must I fulfill, and how will an international experience impact my progress?
- How many elective credit hours do I have remaining in my degree?
- Are there any in-residence requirements I need to be aware of before I go abroad?
- Does the department offer any international programs?
For the International Programs Coordinator:
- What types of international programs am I eligible for?
- How will I get approval and/or credit for my international program?
- What are the financial considerations for my international program of interest?
- Where can I find more information about scholarships and funding for my program?
For your Financial Aid Advisor:
- How do loans work for international programs?
- What kinds of aid/loans do I currently receive, and are there any restrictions on this aid if I study abroad?
- Have I reached the maximum of (name of) loan allowed per academic year?
- When will funds be released for my term of participation?
- How will additional scholarships impact my TAMU financial aid?
- Texas A&M University Education Abroad Office
- Texas A&M University Scholarships Office
- Texas A&M University Financial Aid Office
- AGLS International Programs on Social Media
Kerri Vance, ’06
Coordinator for International Academic Programs
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
email@example.com | 979.845.3712
- Steps to schedule an advising appointment
- Select “Advising Texas A&M University”
- Select “AG – Agriculture & Life Sciences Undergraduate Advising”
- Select “AG – Study Abroad”
- Select “AG – AGLS Dean’s Office”
- Select “Vance, Kerri”
- Complete the appointment process by selecting the date and time